Tuesday 21 August 2012

Eyup mi Ducks

Well hello and welcome to my little bit of the internet. I'm hoping that I'll be able to use this space to share some of the things that I find interesting, and to let folks know all about my adventures in deepest darkest Derbyshire (and very occasionally beyond). I get to spend nearly all of my time in around the little hamlet where I live just outside of the Peak District National Park, in which I'm blessed, generally doing things which I more or less enjoy, in which I'm very lucky, with people I mostly like, for which I'm thankful. Hopefully, if I can remain motivated to do so, I'll be telling you all about the place where I spend my time, the things I get up to, and the people I share those with. With a touch of luck you'll enjoy reading about them.

Bye for now,

Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment