Wednesday 22 August 2012

The Pup

Just thought I'd share a few photo's of my best mate, Mr The Dog (Ozzy to his friends). He's lived with me now for about six years or so. I have no idea when he was born or how old he was when I got him but I took him to the vet's for some reason or other in November of the year that I got him and the vet said he was about one, so his birthday's been the first of November ever since, this year it'll be his seventh. As for breed, well I'm not too sure about that either. At first glance he appears to be mainly dog, but after you spend a little time with him you start to wonder if there's not a bit of something else in there too! Feel free to share your guesses with me, I'll pass them on to Ozzy, he likes a good laugh.






Bye for now,

Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment